RUN FOR RESEARCH 5K…and GIVEAWAY!
KICK OFF NATIONAL PARKINSON’S AWARENESS MONTH WITH RACETRAC’S 3rd ANNUAL 5k
There are not many better ways to kick off the start of spring than helping others AND helping yourself get fit at the same time.
This year RaceTrac is teaming up with Michael J. Fox’s Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to help kick off Parkinson’s Awareness Month.
RaceTrac’s 3rd Annual “Run For Research 5K” will take place on April 12…and X-Gains is giving away 5 Free Race Entries.
THE RACE & ACTIVITIES
The 5K and The Big1K
There will be two races – one for grown-folks and another for the kid-os…though the kids are more than welcome to partake in both.
The Family-Friendly 5K grown-folks race starts at 8 am and winds through historic Vinings.
The little tikes 1K Fun Run will start right after the completion of the 5K…so grown folks need be ready for a 6K just incase.
Don’t Want To Fun Run ?
If running’s not your bag of tee then you’ll have a few options.
For starters, you could always walk…but if you’d prefer to stay even more stationary then no worries!
There will be free music, food, drinks, and product giveaways located at the Vendor’s Village.
So, even if running ain’t your thing, bring the family out anyways and partake in the other activities while helping support a really important cause!
AND THE PROCEEDS GO TO…?
All proceeds, including the 100% of of registration fees, go straight to Michael J. Fox’s Foundation to aid in their continued contribution to the work and research of finding a cure for Parkinson’s disease.
· Online registration: http://www.racetrac.com/run-for-research.aspx
· Fees: $25 Early-Bird (Through March 31)/ $30 Regular (April 1 – 12)
· Free registration for the 1K for kids under 12
· Parking: RaceTrac Store Support Center (3225 Cumberland Blvd, Atlanta)
· Check-in: Starts at 6:45 a.m. and ends at 7:30 a.m., April 12
· 5K Run/Walk: Starts at 8 a.m.
· Kids 1K Fun Run: begins once the 5K is over
Just spread the word!
Share this post on;
1. Facebook (link to @x-gains – https://www.facebook.com/XGains)
2. Twitter ( link to @xgains1)
And thats it – you’re entered WIN 1 FREE Race Registration.
Hope to see y’all there!